New 64-bit Zfx DentalCAD 7.0
Higher data volume and increasingly precise data require ever faster and more comprehensive computation processes. With the new 64-bit version of the Zfx DentalCAD Software Zfx explores new horizons and provides beside a new architecture also various more features. Zfx DentalCAD 7.0 is now available within the Zfx App Manager for all users owning an active license.
PLEASE NOTE: Zfx DentalCAD 7.0 can only be installed on 64-bit systems. 32-bit systems will no longer be updated/supported.
- Virtual waxup workflow added to design waxups using tooth library models, e.g. for overdentures on scanned bars
- Virtual gingiva design workflow added, enabling gingiva design to virtual waxup designs
- Interactive tooth placement via new “chain mode”
- Semi-automatic single-tooth placement
- Copy and paste tooth feature for copying individually scanned teeth as pre-op or even virtual tooth library models
- Advanced crown bottom design enabling cement gap by brush and tool compensation for bullnose tools